Implementation of the reference style used by the American Sociological Association
This style is an author-date style and can be seen as one of the Harvard family.
- Report (use this for dissertations as well)
- BibWord Extender is needed if you require suffices behind years.
- For detailed installation instructions see here.
- Use the "Short Title" field for storing the series title in BookSection and Misc.
- In case a work in the bibliography has the same author as the previous work, the author needs to be manually replaced by 6 dashes (-).