- Allows for selection of a different style directory than the default one.
- Allows for creating backups of your file (just so you can always be on the safe side).
- Handles non-BibWord styles better.
- For Windows
- For Mac OS X
- Mono v.2.2. !!! Newer versions of Mono seem to result in corrupt documents, do not use them !!!
- libgdiplus (does not always come automatically with Mono)
- WindowsBase.dll (comes with this release)
The common way to work with the BibWord Extender is:
Notes for Mac OS X
- Create your document.
- Select the bibliography style you want to use.
- Save your document and close Word 2007.
- Run the BibWord Extender tool.
- Open your document and select the style again (so all citation and bibliography fields get updated).
- Place WindowsBase.dll in the same folder as BibWordExtender2.exe.
- You can run the application on Mac OS X by typing the following in a terminal window: