Depecrated, use one of the BibWord variants instead.
A stylesheet for an IEEE formatted bibliography. The stylesheet is based on the formatting guidelines from the following three sources:
Supported source types
This release supports the following types of bibliographical entry
- Report (use Report with type containing 'rep')
- InternetSite (alternatively, use ElectronicSource)
- DocumentFromInternetSite (alternatively, use ElectronicSource)
- Standard (use Report)
- M.S. thesis (use Report with type containing 'm' and 'thesis')
- PhD. dissertation (use Report with type containing 'phd')
- Blog (use ElectronicSource with medium being 'Blog')
- CD-ROM (use ElectronicSource with medium containing 'CD-rom')
To use this style, it should be copied to the Microsoft Office 12 style directory. Commonly this directory is located at: %programfiles%\Microsoft Office\Office12\Bibliography\Style
Once the style is copied, 'IEEE' comes available in the list with styles supported by Microsoft Word 2007.
Check out the docx file with examples for more information.Changes
- The bibliography is now automatically formatted according to the 'Bibliography' style defined in Word.