American Chemical Society styles / superscript problem

Aug 10, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Hi,

I´ve downloaded ACS - Citation Sequence (superscript) style from here to be used in Word2010 but the citation numbers are not superscript.

Do you have any solution for this problem?

Coordinator
Aug 10, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Edited Aug 10, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Check the FAQ. More specifically "How do I get my in-text citations in superscript?"

Also, the page you are referring to has a remarks section which answers your exact question in the last point.

Aug 10, 2012 at 11:59 AM
I saw it already in the FAQ but it is not so clear to me what to do with that macro. Should I copy it somewhere?

To: [email removed]
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 03:49:04 -0700
Subject: Re: American Chemical Society styles / superscript problem [bibword:390971]

Check the FAQ. More specifically Q9
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (bibword@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email bibword@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Coordinator
Aug 13, 2012 at 10:16 AM

See this excellent tutorial on using and installing macros: http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm