AGLC Style?

Mar 18, 2012 at 2:13 AM

I've been trying to find an AGLC.xsl I can download for use with my law assignments.  I'm at QUT in Brisbane, Australia, and we use the Australian Guide to Legal Citations.  It's kind of similar to APA.  I did initially try copying the APA style, renaming it AGLC, and then attempted to go through it and make the appropriate changes, but I'm not that great with XML and it was all too much for me!

I'm hoping one of you uber geniuses would be able to make short work of it?  This is the pdf of the style: <cite></cite>.  I'm not sure whether it would just be easier to start from scratch, or to actually go through and edit the APA?

Please let me know if anyone is willing to take this on!

Kind regards,

Jun 29, 2012 at 5:22 AM
Edited Jul 4, 2012 at 5:25 AM

I'm just starting this.  I'll make sure to return once it's complete (but no promises, we may go with endnote etc instead - have a look at the UQ website to download the AGLC style).

Jul 4, 2012 at 12:49 AM

A quick update -

I've just about finished.  I'll let you know once we upload it to the firm's website.

Jul 4, 2012 at 12:52 AM

Thank you so much for doing this!  You're a champion!

Jen :)
Jul 4, 2012 at 4:10 AM

Hey Jen,

I've finished I think.  Whirl me an email at and I'll send you the files (there's 2) and directions.  It'll take a few days for approval to upload it to our website, but you may as well have it now.  Just let me know if you have any dramas with it!