Implementation of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) reference style. Currently two versions of this style are supported:
- Citation Sequence: numeric in-text citation based on the order of appearance in the text;
- Name Sequence: numeric in-text citation based on the position of the source within the alphabetically ordered bibliography.
As the current version of the bibliography tools in Word 2007 does not support to order a bibliography and use the position as in-text citation, the BibWord Extender
tool is needed to achieve the Name Sequence version of the style.
ACM - Citation Sequence (ACMCitSeq.xsl)
ACM - Name Sequence* (ACMNameSeq.xsl)
To use the subtypes (e.g. Thesis)
, enter the data using the base type (e.g. Report)
and set the Type
field of the source to the value of the subtype (e.g. Thesis)
- These styles are made using BibWord.
- For detailed installation instructions see here.
- To use the ACM - Name Sequence* style the BibWord Extender tool is required.
Q: Why do I get 'BO' between brackets instead of a number when using the ACM - Name Sequence style*?A: The ACM - Name Sequence* style requires the BibWord Extender tool to function properly. This tool will decide on the numbers to place instead of 'BO'.