citations not dispalying numbers - newb

Sep 11, 2009 at 11:07 AM
Edited Sep 11, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Hi Guys, i am a newb to all this. i installed the templates and have selected IEEE-Re style and have entered a few references and a bibliography.

Trouble is the citations appear as blanc greyed brackets without any numbers appearing.

its a pain as i would like to see the numbers - can anyone out there help please - i'm a newb heyho

Cheers,

Mark

Coordinator
Sep 11, 2009 at 5:33 PM

I'm guessing that by "IEEE-Re" you mean "IEEE - Reference Order".

I cannot reproduce the problem, so I can't really help solving the issue. One thing you could try is to not display the citations as links. In the source file (IEEE_Reference.XSL) try changing:

<citation_as_link>yes</citation_as_link>

into

<citation_as_link>no</citation_as_link>

Sep 22, 2009 at 2:15 PM

Hi yves- I sorted it out by copying it all and pasting it into a new file docx rather than a save as.

cheers

Sent: 11 September 2009 18:34
To: Jones M S (AT)
Subject: Re: citations not dispalying numbers - newb [bibword:68635]

I'm guessing that by "IEEE-Re" you mean "IEEE - Reference Order".

I cannot reproduce the problem, so I can't really help solving the issue. One thing you could try is to not display the citations as links. In the source file (IEEE_Reference.XSL) try changing:

<citation_as_link>yes</citation_as_link>

into

<citation_as_link>no</citation_as_link>

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (bibword@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email bibword@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com