ISO690-Help

Apr 8, 2009 at 2:47 PM
Hi guys,
I need help for chaning ISO690.

In the text the citation should look like /Fink2002/

It should look like

/Fink2002/ Author, N.: Title : Subtitle. Edition. Place : Publisher, Year

/FINK2002/

Finkenzeller, K.: RFID-Handbuch : Grundlagen und praktische Anwendungen induktiver Funkanlagen, Transponder und kontaktloser Chipkarten. 3., aktualisierte und erweiterte Auflage. München : Hanser, 2002

I hope that there is someone willing to help me, I'm a XML noob.

Thanks guys,

sergioone

Coordinator
Apr 8, 2009 at 5:01 PM
What exactly are you looking for?

If the only thing you want is to change the numerical reference number (b:RefOrder) by the tag (b:Tag), then that is pretty easy to do.

However, the ISO690 style does not place the author first for journal articles or conference proceedings (which might be what you require). I posted an alternative a while back which always shows the author first (http://bibliography.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=17634) but it might not be the format you are looking for.

If one of the two above styles is what you are looking for in terms of bibliography formatting, I can easily help you switching the RefOrder for the Tag. If it is not, you might have to create an entire style from scratch. In that case, I can give you an example for one entry in BibWord (e.g. a book or journal article), but you will have to do the rest yourself.

Yves