Merging two citations/references

Jul 24, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Dear developers,

thank you very much for your outstanding project! I am currently working on my master thesis and this resource is a real saver of my time and nerves. Although I have found answers on most of my questions, there is still one which makes me confused. I will be forever grateful if someone could help me to figure out how can I merge two citations into one reference when using HarvardAnglia2008 style?

For example, I am referencing two sources for one concept, Smith 2008 and Brown 2009. Both are created as two independent sources in my library. So if I write something like: the concept of blablabla is studied by various authors and then cite both I have: the concept of blablabla is studied by various authors (Smith, 2008) (Brown, 2009).

Whereas I need the following: the concept of blablabla is studied by various authors (Smith, 2008; Brown, 2009)

Thus my question is if it is possible to merge/include two indepentent sources into one in one paretheses when referencing?

Thank you so much for any help/advice!

Coordinator
Jul 27, 2012 at 9:35 PM

See http://bibword.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Styles_FAQ&referringTitle=Documentation#Q13

Keep in mind, you are responsible for the order of the grouped citations, not some algorithm.