Change style of numbers in bibliography

Aug 17, 2010 at 1:58 PM
Edited Aug 17, 2010 at 3:07 PM
Hello, i would like to know how to change the style of the reference numbers, that is: Now, the style is like this: 109. P. Butko, F. Huang, M. Pusztai-Carey, W. Surewicz, Membrane permeabilization induced by cytolytic delta-endotoxin CytA from Bacillus thurigiensis var. israelensis, Biochemistry. 35 (1996),11355-11360. i would like it to be shown like this: [109] P. Butko, F. Huang, M. Pusztai-Carey, W. Surewicz, Membrane permeabilization induced by cytolytic delta-endotoxin CytA from Bacillus thurigiensis var. israelensis, Biochemistry. 35 (1996),11355-11360. i.e. square brackets around the number in the bibliography Thank you, Henrique P.S.: I customized the LCNS style.
Coordinator
Aug 18, 2010 at 4:58 PM
The LNCS style is a two column style for the bibliography. The number is shown in the first column while the actual entry is in the second column. So what you have to change is in the xsl:variable name="data" / bibliograpy / source / column id="1" / format elements. As they are distinctive, you can probably get away with doing a global find replace of <format>%RefOrder%.</format> with <format>[%RefOrder%]</format> instead. If not, you will have to do them manually in the bibliography section.