!!! BibWord is not supported on Word 2016 for Mac !!!
BibWord is not supported on Word 2016 for Mac. The issue is not with BibWord but with Microsoft (see
here). So please do not ask for a fix as it currently cannot be done.
BibWord makes it easier to create and manipulate Microsoft Word citation and bibliography styles. BibWord also resolves several limitations of the basic implementation by Microsoft.
For end-users, BibWord offers a collection of easy to use styles.
For End-Users (updated May 10, 2009)
A collection of styles created using the BibWord template. Styles include:
- Associação Brasileira de Normas Técnicas (ABNT)
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Sociological Association (ASA)
- Council of Science Editors (CSE)
- Harvard AGPS - Anglia - Exeter - Leeds
- Humana Press
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS)
- Modern Humanities Research Association (MHRA)
A tool for creating numeric in-text citations based on the ordering of the bibliographic entries. With some styles, it can also be used to generate year suffices.
For Developers (updated September 27, 2009)
- BibWord - A template for the creation of Word 2007/2008 bibliography styles. Styles created using the template can be easily maintained or adjusted by others.
- BibWord Extender - An extension of BibWord for creating both numeric in-text citations based on the ordering of the bibliographic entries and year suffices. This can only be used with
- BibType - A command-line tool for the creation and adaptation of the content of the GUI for editing sources within Word 2007
- List of FAQ questions for people creating their own stylesheets from scratch or adjusting the predefined Word 2007 bibliography styles.
A number of older stylesheets and templates. They are no longer supported.
- IEEE style v.2.5 - an older pre-BibWord version of the IEEE style. Use the BibWord replacements instead.
- Template using a two column layout for bibliographies.
- Template with extension capabilities such as sorting.
- BibOrder - An extension of BibWord for creating both numeric in-text citations based on the ordering of the bibliographic entries and year suffices. This can only be used with BibWord styles.
(deprecated, use BibWord Extender instead)
- A number of requested styles based on the original Word 2007 styles.