BibWord makes it easier to create and manipulate Microsoft Word citation and bibliography styles. BibWord also resolves several limitations of the basic implementation by Microsoft.
For end-users, BibWord offers a collection of easy to use styles.
For End-Users (updated May 10, 2009)
A collection of styles
created using the BibWord template. Styles include:
- Associação Brasileira de Normas Técnicas (ABNT)
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Sociological Association (ASA)
- Council of Science Editors (CSE)
- Harvard AGPS - Anglia - Exeter - Leeds
- Humana Press
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS)
- Modern Humanities Research Association (MHRA)
for creating numeric in-text citations based on the ordering of the bibliographic entries. With some styles, it can also be used to generate year suffices.
For Developers (updated September 27, 2009)
- BibWord - A template for the creation of Word 2007/2008 bibliography styles. Styles created using the template can be easily maintained or adjusted by others.
- BibWord Extender - An extension of BibWord for creating both numeric in-text citations based on the ordering of the bibliographic entries and year suffices. This can only be used with BibWord styles.
- BibType - A command-line tool for the creation and adaptation of the content of the GUI for editing sources within Word 2007 (bibform.xml).
- List of FAQ questions for people creating their own stylesheets from scratch or adjusting the predefined Word 2007 bibliography styles.
A number of older stylesheets and templates. They are no longer supported.
- IEEE style v.2.5 - an older pre-BibWord version of the IEEE style. Use the BibWord replacements instead.
- Template using a two column layout for bibliographies.
- Template with extension capabilities such as sorting.
- BibOrder - An extension of BibWord for creating both numeric in-text citations based on the ordering of the bibliographic entries and year suffices. This can only be used with BibWord styles. (deprecated, use BibWord Extender instead)
- A number of requested styles based on the original Word 2007 styles.